The number one reason cat parents bring sick cats to veterinarians is lower urinary tract disease. This disease involves issues with the bladder and urethra and can include feline idiopathic cystitis, urinary tract infections, and urinary stones. Unfortunately, with feline idiopathic cystitis or urinary stones making up about 80% of feline lower urinary tract disease cases. And control of these conditions is necessary to the wellbeing of a large number of cats. Clinical signs of lower urinary tract disease in cats include:
- Straining to urinate
- Anxiety, weakness
- Loss of interest in regular activities
- Reduced appetite or refusing food
- Excessive Licking
- Urinating in uncommon or new places outside the litter box
- Having blood in the urine
Appeal medical attention for your cat as soon as possible. After different medical tests, the veterinarian may advise a special diet that can help your cat to be healthy.
Royal Canin Feline Urinary food for cats was founded by a veterinarian, has to good experience in healthy nutrition for pets. The experience and knowledge are put to the optimal diet for your cat’s certain needs. Best cat food for kidney disease is developed by nutritionists and veterinarians to specifically support urinary tract and bladder health through:
- Maintenances urinary health
- Systematize calorie content supporting healthy weight
- The diet should promote a urinary environment unfavorable to the growth of both struvite and calcium oxalate crystals
- It should be complete and well-balanced nutrition
- And, of course, certificate guaranteed
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary cat food formulas taste great and nutritionally support urinary tract and bladder health in cats. Composition:
Royal Canin Feline Urinary Wet food
Royal Canine Feline Urinary Moderate Calorie canned cat food is composed by relative super saturation (RSS) methodology prevents the crystallization potential of urine and decreases prone to both struvite and oxalate urolithiasis. Also, moderate calorie content to help support the ideal weight.
Royal Canin Feline Urinary Dry food
Royal Canin Veterinary Diet has three kinds of dry food:
- Feline Urinary Olfactory Attraction dry cat food. It is included low relative super saturation and aromatic profile to stimulate the individual preferences of cats.
- Feline Urinary Moderate Calorie dry cat food. It includes low relative super saturation and definite temper calorie content to help maintain ideal weight as in wet canned food.
- The last one is Feline Urinary dry cat food. It is include much more such points as provides nutrition that aids in the management of pure struvite uroliths(Struvite Dissolution), increasing the urine volume simultaneously reduces the saturation of urine with calcium oxalate and struvite crystals (Urine Dilution), predicts the crystallization potential of urine (low relative super saturation) and is reducing level of magnesium.
In sum, Royal Canin Urinary cat food is made special for cats who have problems with urinary tract, and have many advantages. But you should always remember visiting your veterinarian at least twice per year for check-ups and for any health problems that may appear in between those visits can help to catch issues early, permitting for better control of one or plural health conditions.