Today we have a wide range of cat stuff. One of the important is a litter box. There is two difference between this stuff: the indoor litter box and outdoor litter box. The first type has variations of shape, color, and material. So, you should choose a box that your cat will really use. Often, cat parents select for litter boxes that are less offensive to the human eye, such as those that are covered. But boxes with a roof could be frightening to some cats, as they prevent to escape and leave a cat vulnerable. And some cats love such places that hidden them. Let’s see covered boxes.
- The Good Pet Stuff suggest cute litter box for the cat.
- Comes complete with lovely, high-quality plant, decorative moss, and dust filter. You should just add litter.
- Convinient and durable polypropylene construction.
- Magic Blue Litter Box for a cat by Catit.
- Built-in overlap mechanism preclude leaks
- Big top opening for convenient scooping and paw-safe front door
- Includes free Magic Blue filter that absorbs hazardous ammonia gases for 1 month
- Made of BPA-Free Materials
3. Omega Paw
- Here is a very interesting solution – the grill inside the Roll’n Clea scoops out the clumped waste, depositing it into the pull-out tray. You can just roll the litter box onto its top, and roll back to the upright position. Remove the tray and dispose of waste!
- The litter box is available in two sizes (small and large).
Uncovered litter boxes:
- Iris Story shop offer litter box with the walls.
- Recessed bottom & molded-in feet
- All-around molded-in rim for strength & rigidity
- Includes matching litter scoop
- Extra tall shield prevents litter scatter
- Made in the USA
2. Arm & Hummer
- Includes antimicrobial protection that inhibits odor
- Easy to wash
- For use with Clumping litter
- Set includes: 1 sifting pan and 2 regular pans
- Extends the life of litter
So, there are a lot of good cat stuff, and making a right choice you should also look at:
- Easy to find the litter box in the house. It is important for a cat. Place the box in the area where he spends the most time (but not right near the food). Sometimes, it’s best to limit the cat to a small area of the home until you’re sure he has mastered Litter Box. Often, cats are looking at human and do the same that is why in many houses the litter box is situated in the toilet room.
- The right size. The litter box size should be large enough for the cat to completely stand inside and move around (very good rule of thumb is one-and-a-half times the length of the cat).
- Also, you should find right litter. While scented litter is appealing to us because it eliminates scents, for many cats, the scent can be offensive. Opt instead for unscented, clumping litter, which most cats prefer.