If you have a cat, cleaning a litter box is probably doesn’t classify as the best pet-related homework—but just relax it’s inevitable. You should not head for the usual trash can if it’s time to the disposal of cat litter. Commonly, you use different helpful things or dual-lined plastic bags or at least a couple of bags for utilization cat litter. Clean helps preclude different illnesses and very important for kitten’s health.
We will discuss 5 things for disposing of cat litter. The cat’s parents want to find the best goods, helping the pet to be in good moods. Let’s see what we have.
- Cat Litter Disposal Pail
- The main benefit is the absence of smell. Here is you can find the 7-layers bags locking the stinky microbes and deleting scent away.
- Another thing is the pail keeps up to 2 weeks of cat litter, but only for 1 cat. It is getting simple to keep cat litter in a plastic bag.
- Simple to use: scoop up the litter, put the cluster under the lid and push the handle to lock it.
- According to a review from pets’ parent: “It is a very good challenge for people who have a few cats”.
- Grreat Choice’s Litter Scoop and Caddy
- Of course, scoop and caddy are both useful and necessary thing for clean the cat’s toilet.
- It is made for careful grips, sifts and the cats’ litter disposal.
- The caddy and scoop are suitable for bathroom, under the sink and other small spaces.
- Petmate Scoop ‘n Hide Cat Litter Scoop
- Inside the cover, you can find a litter scoop. It helps to trap the intense smells as.
- Catches nasty smells for neat and sanitary storage.
- Neater Scooper Pet Waste Remover
- This product has an affixed waste pail and trap hole styling makes cleaning your litter box uncomplicated.
- Perfumed plastic bags are embedded with special handles to close in the odor.
- All of these manipulations – scooping, and bagging could be made with only one hand
- The spaces around your cats’ litter box will be free from dirt and more sanitary.
- Litter Champ
- It is a useful cat waste pail for disposal cat litter.
- Good designed fits everywhere
- Simply open using the foot pedal
- Also included a litter scoop and plastic tube
- For additional safety, there is a child lock
- The liners are strong and flexible
- A bag lasts for 2-3 months per cat
- Ecological, 100% biodegradable plastic tube
The best cat’s litter box is Litter Champ, second place – Cat Litter Disposal Pail and third place are Neater Scooper Pet Waste Remover. All of them has a pail with flexible and tear-resistant bags, but the last one has ecological elements and doesn’t use a lot of bags – only one time per 2-3 month, also, it has a child lock!
Some Tip about dispose of cat litter
If it feasible, use litter with “green” mark. It is much safer to liquidate if cats litter produced from recycled wood cuttings, newspaper or other organic elements. It will be better even if you’re just disposing of it in a plastic bag. In fact, the litter with clay makes dust the way green litter doesn’t.
You should know it!
Remember, you should not flush the litter. The dense clumping material may lead destruction in general sewer system. In fact, green felines litters—that are marked as “flushable”— not safe too. Accidentally, you’re passing perilous bacteria down a tube and then in the drain.
Thus, you might be exposing your neighbor at peril without exactly knowing it, occasionally flushing such parasite as Toxoplasma gondii – which produce toxoplasmosis. Unfortunately, it can survive in many conditions and do not die during standard garbage plant treatment.
We hope that this article was useful! Please, let us know what keeps your pet happy in the comments! 🙂